Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice Post

I was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama. I am 23 years of age. I recently, moved out on my own. I work at a family owned post office, The Mailroom. I have been working there for four years now and love it. I have one brother and I am the youngest. I have one best friend, that I would consider my sister. We have been friends for 10+ years. My mom is a Professor, here at South Alabama. My mom is my rock and my best friend. My parents have, unfortunately, been divorced for 22 years. At the age of twelve, I was diagnosed epileptic. After many years of trying various medications, my episodes are under control.
I have always wanted to go to Paris and to travel the world. I have an 'obsession' with the Eiffel Tower. My dream is to go to Paris one day (which I indeed plan to do).
http://europeantrips.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Eiffel-Tower.jpg
My one major interest, is volleyball. I started playing in middle school and continue to play to this day. If I could make a career out of it, I would.
Education has always been important to me. I started out as a nursing major at South Alabama. At the same time, I was a teacher at a daycare. It was working there that helped me realize, teaching is what I wanted to do. I love children. Plus, my mom always told me that I taught my stuffed animals when I was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment