Thursday, April 24, 2014

C4K for April

C4K #9:

This week I was assigned to Talita from Miss Ouano's class. She talks about her and her classmates going kayaking and baking snacks at a school function. It was a great experiment for her and her classmates.

My Reply

Hi Talita! My name is Caroline Parker and I am a student at the Unversity of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. I enjoyed reading your blog post. I;m extremely jealous that your group and leader got to kayak. I've only done that once and enjoyed it. I like how at such a young age, you are already baking cookies and cheese scones. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog. I hope to see more from you soon. Keep up the good work!

C4K#10

This week I was assigned to Martin from Miss Lavakula's class. Martin shows an activity that he did containing Native trees. He also included a rubric that his teacher provided the class. His activity was very colorful!

My Reply

Hello Martin! My name is Caroline Parker. I am a college student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. We are learning about blogging and technology in the classrooms. I enjoyed looking at your Native trees activity that you did. When I was in your grade, I did something similiar to that. Also, the rubric that is there along with your picture is great, and not to mention colorful. That must be how your teacher is grading your Native trees work. I enjoyed looking through your blog. I hope to come across it again soon. Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment