Wednesday, April 2, 2014

C4K For March

C4K #5

This week I was assigned to Cierra. She posted a slide show about a book she had read, "Out of my Mind" by Sharon Draper.

My Reply

Hi Cierra! My name is Caroline Parker and I am a student from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I came across your blog in a class I am taking that requires me to keep a blog and comment on an assigned students blog, which is you. I love your book project!! I have never read “Out of my Mind” by Sharon Draper, but you made me feel like I had and that it had just been a while. I am going to school to be an elementary teacher and the way that you talk about Melody and her Cerebral Palsy is very true! People may think she is slower than the average human being but in reality, she isn’t. People with cerebral palsy can do amazing things, just like you state. I think you did a great job with your book project!! Keep up the good work!!

C4K #6

This week I was assigned to Alamoni from Mrs. Jenny She's class. Alamoni created a video on Harold the Giraffe. There were also drawings of Harold that Alamoni had drawn.

My Reply

Alamoni, My name is Caroline Parker and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. I watched your video on Harold the Giraffe and you did and amazing job! I loved your giraffe that you created on the computer. You are very talented. Can't wait to see more of your videos.

C4K #7

This week I was assigned to Wakatere from Mr. Barks/Mrs. Nua's class. Wakatere did a bio poem describing himself. Things that he liked and things that he disliked.

My Reply

Hey Wakatere! My name is Caroline Parker and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. I really enjoyed reading your bio poem. I agree with you, dying is a very scary thing to think about. I love how you put that you love your mom and dad. I am a huge family orientated person so I too adore/love my parents. Just from reading your bio poem you do sound like a happy and fun boy. I really enjoyed reading your poem. I hope to read some more from you soon!

C4K #8

This week I was assigned to Wiremu from Ms. Squires class. He wrote about men and women from Tamaiki College that came and did a Somoan dance for his class.

My Reply

Hey Wiremu! My name is Caroline Parker and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. I enjoyed reading your Samoan performance blog. I love how your class had the opportunity to see the Somoan men and women from Tamaiki College. I'm not quite sure what they do, but I get on Google and YouTube and find out. I too, have a soft spot for beautiful music. I hope that you get the chance to be in a Somoan performance so you can go to Polyfest. I enjoyed reading your blog. I hope to read more from you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment